Well what can I say my life is right now...school school school! I have tests and papers due in the next 7 days and am so sick of everything. I never felt like this during my bachelor's time in university. Well I guess I wasn't working too and taking full load. Oh well...it'll all be over soon and hopefully I pass everything. :)
This weekend took a quick trip w/ Reghu's family to December Nights at Balboa Park. It was a beautiful evening, the lights were nice and seeing the sunset over the park was lovely. Caught up wih Rajesh and Kavitha for a bit, was fun checking out the Grinch around the Old Globe Theatre!
Sunday had a nice hike with Reg and my cousin Tim on Mt. Woodson...it's fun chatting with someone who's studied psychology, it meshes well with my anthropological studies.
Just found out my mom is taking my brother and I back east after Christmas to visit my grandparents and some other family...will be nice and cozy, I haven't been to Georgia/Tennessee in over 4 years.
Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Christmas!!!
Christmas Photos
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog